Original Homes offers varying choices of professional service to their Landlord client base.
Choose “peace of mind” that the risk of your property is minimised by following a professional process of tenant selection and lease negotiation. Original Homes carries this out using the professional tools which we have acquired for this purpose, the use of competent and trusted maintenance teams and legally up to date contracts.
1.) Procurement service
This involves finding a suitable tenant for the property the Landlord is letting out and then the Landlord handles the management of the property him/herself. We will:
- Determine the most effective marketing strategy and pricing with you.
- Showcase and market the property to suitable tenants.
- Arrange and manage viewings of the property.
- Qualify suitability of potential tenants by reference, ITC and any other check we feel necessary.
- Negotiate a lease between the Landlord and Tenant.
- Collect the necessary deposits and rental payments before occupation of the property.
- Complete an ingoing inspection of the unit - which forms a part of the lease agreement.
- Hand over the unit to the tenant with the necessary keys and information.
- Provide the Landlord and tenant with a copy of the lease agreement and ingoing inspection, either electronically or in hard copy.
2.) Management service
This involves finding a suitable tenant for the property and then also managing the property for the Landlord. Here the tenant would be in contact with Original Homes who would then attend to the necessary. The Landlord can concentrate on what he/she does best whilst we attend to the nitty gritty of the let out property that we manage. This service can be customised to suite the Landlords preferences.
The property management service involves the same service as for procurement plus management of accounts related to the property - collection of rental and utilities from the tenant and payment for rates, levies, water, electricity and bond - as well as management of the maintenance of the property, where we use competent maintenance teams.
Ask about rental insurance services and other risk reducing ways of managing your property.